Talking to a girl is simple and easy and there’s nothing to it, right? Wrong.
If you’re reading this article, then you know it’s not as simple as that. It is difficult to know what to talk about with a girl. Talking to a girl you like is intimidating and tough, something that a lot of guys fret over. I know personally that I’ve gotten nervous enough talking to girls that I KNEW wanted me, I simply ignored them and left the party or bar. These are girls that I KNEW liked me, and I was STILL scared.
The thing I figured out, though, was that the hardest part about talking to a girl is knowing what to say to start a conversation. Once that got firmly in the rearview mirror, the rest of the conversation flowed simply and with ease. Here then are a few tricks I’ve learned:
– Begin the conversation immediately. Instead of talking about stupid stuff like the weather or sports or whatever, stuff you would casually talk about with everyone from the mailman to your dog walker, find an actual topic of conversation. Now, this can really be anything (and I recommend talking about something you’re passionate about, or she is) but just stay about from the clichéd, boring conversation topics.
– Get flirty like crazy right away. This is also important. By touching her on the arm when talking to her, or smiling, or making good eye contact, or by talking about sexual topics, this makes her place you far away from the “friend zone” area. Immediately, she sees you as someone she will have to think about in sexual terms. For more advice on flirting, check out this video I made:
– Use an opener. If worse comes to worse, and you can’t think of any conversation to have with this girl, check out some of the PUA openers that I rundown in order to give you the best chance at opening correctly with a girl.
After you get through the opening and start actually talking to her, it should come easy, but if it doesn’t remember these three things:
1. Express your opinions. Girls do not like pushovers, plus it will give you something passionately to talk about.
2. Don’t overdo it on the compliments. You don’t want to come off as someone who is immediately into her. Plus, compliments on how she looks always sounds ridiculous. Instead, if you have to compliment her, make it about her sense of humor or style or something like that.
3. Tease her. This is that flirting thing again. Make sure to tease her about certain things and it will make the conversation that much sexual and full of tension.
These are all some good ways on how to start a conversation with a girl.
I know you might not know exactly what to say to a girl you like or take the conversation to a flirtatious level, so I created a FREE 27 page manuscript called Small Talk Tactics: Make Small Talk Sexy.